- Submission details:
- Submission received: 19 April 2017, 14:21:16
- Processing time: 5 min 54 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x4D6B13C97CE2D040BEBE48EB083BD64E
- File SHA-1: 0x5C687E12D44308DB48D1D22FAB48E64BEAF89794
- Filesize: 502,462 bytes
- There was a new process created in the system:
- %ProgramFiles% is a variable that refers to the Program Files folder. A typical path is C:\Program Files.
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- The newly created Registry Value is:
- Inno Setup: Setup Version = "5.0.8"
- Inno Setup: App Path = "%ProgramFiles%\SpyTheSpy"
- InstallLocation = "%ProgramFiles%\SpyTheSpy\"
- Inno Setup: Icon Group = "SpyTheSpy"
- Inno Setup: User = "%UserName%"
- Inno Setup: Selected Tasks = "createstartup"
- Inno Setup: Deselected Tasks = "desktopicon"
- DisplayName = "SpyTheSpy"
- UninstallString = ""%ProgramFiles%\SpyTheSpy\unins000.exe""
- QuietUninstallString = ""%ProgramFiles%\SpyTheSpy\unins000.exe" /SILENT"
- Publisher = "Mediachance"
- URLInfoAbout = "http://www.mediachance.com"
- HelpLink = "http://www.mediachance.com"
- URLUpdateInfo = "http://www.mediachance.com"
- NoModify = 0x00000001
- NoRepair = 0x00000001
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex object was created:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2017 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.