- Submission details:
- Submission received: 11 August 2012, 08:00:27
- Processing time: 13 min 45 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x837D46A25E0F8E9B97AE73D13A2C0FBC
- File SHA-1: 0xB9E1DFA5F948DA8C40371CF08B609F0B5B427A16
- Filesize: 3,496,960 bytes
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Creates a startup registry entry.|
|File System Modifications|
- The following file was created in the system:
|#||Filename(s)||File Size||File Hash|
[file and pathname of the sample #1]
- The following directory was created:
- %UserProfile% is a variable that specifies the current user's profile folder. By default, this is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName] (Windows NT/2000/XP).
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||9,338,880 bytes|
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing
- The newly created Registry Values are:
- SunJavaMdb = "[file and pathname of the sample #1]"
so that [file and pathname of the sample #1] runs every time Windows starts
- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing]
- NetworkAddress = A6 25 B0 1B 0C 50
- NetworkAddressLocal = 0x00000001
- Analysis of the file resources indicate the following possible country of origin:
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex object was created:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2013 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.